We are not full-time trainers, but strategy consultants and digital media academics with solid experience in industry. This combination enables us to develop bespoke workshops that are grounded in practical advice and research.
One-Day Intensive Strategy Workshop
This is our flagship workshop. We use our proprietary methodologies to develop a high-level business strategy that can form the basis for a comprehensive strategic plan to be completed by the client. The workshop is demanding of both our consultants and the client, in that we accelerate processes that would normally take weeks to complete. We typically work with client teams of up to 8 people – these are often the senior management team. We have run these workshops for multinationals, Governments, SMEs and startups.
Two-Day Digital Strategy Workshop for senior managers
Our research-based workshops are designed for people who aspire to be social strategists and digital marketing executives within organisations, and those interested in incorporating social business principles within their current structures. Participants will leave with pragmatic deliverables that are appropriate for their specific business environments and digital-media readiness. The workshop will enable participants to:
- Develop a Vision for digital strategy that can be shared with key stakeholders.
- Align digital strategy objectives with overall business goals.
- Develop a set of high-level digital strategies
- Identify a set of indicative programmes to support the digital strategies
- Assess the maturity of the company for social business transformation
- Learn from and build connections with peers through the workshop’s sharing and collaboration process
- Learn to evaluate social analytics tools based on the specific organisation’s unique business environment
- Identify an effective social media measurement strategy
- Develop a 12-month implementation plan
One-Day Digital Content Marketing Workshop
This workshop is for marketing and communications professionals. Participants will leave with an understanding of how integrated digital content marketing can meet business objectives. In the process, participants will:
- Understand the difference between Content Marketing and Content Strategy
- Understand how to develop compelling content using blogs, social networks and micro-blogging sites
- Understand techniques for content distribution and dissemination (e.g., syndication, promotion)
- Understand how to govern a holistic, enterprise-wide content strategy (e.g., with workflow, guidelines, documentation, training, etc.)
- Learn how to conduct an content audit, to assess strengths and recognize gaps that represent opportunity.
- Learn how to analyse an organisation’s content needs
- Understand how listening and responding can help drive effective content strategy
- Understand the implications of Paid, Owned and Earned media Convergence
- Learn how to measure content strategy results