Since its inception, the company has operated as a multinational network of independent experienced professionals, collaborating on projects at the intersection of change management, communications and technology. Our clients are typically CEOs, CIOs, entrepreneurs and senior government managers.
An essential component our work is the ability to assemble and manage flexible, interdisciplinary teams of professionals. All of our work over the past 14 years has been underpinned by research and market intelligence. Increasingly, we deliver projects that are driven by our deep understanding of how to make mindful use of social technologies and apply them pragmatically.
Core business imperatives however underpin our work. Whether your business is on- or offline, an SME or a large corporate, most of the time you’ll need to be increasing sales, managing costs and building relationships with customers and partners. Our services are designed to hit these requirements and go further by providing you with the insights to manage and navigate through the threats and opportunities offered by social technologies.
How we make a difference
- We kickstart assignments by adopting a questioning approach, rather than a rigid process.
- We are rigorous in obtaining an in-depth understanding of your business environments to define the problem to be solved.
- We map out the opportunity, analyse the strategic options and define the way forward.
- We run SWOT sessions, informal sessions by the coffee machines, and we talk to your receptionist.
- We do whatever it takes to frame the situation.
- We then fine-tune the process through research and market intelligence, structured workshops and presentations. Our people are experienced communicators and motivators.
- We work with our clients to secure buy-in.
- We deliver solutions against clear implementation plans and time frames.
If we had to silo our work, we’d say we work in the fields below. But, rarely is a single business service offered in isolation. We find that our role travels across two if not more in the course of most client projects. Underpinning all our projects is a desire to help clients manage change successfully. Sometimes, change is foreseen and recognised upfront in a client brief. However, many a time we find ourselves unearthing and then managing a change process as a result of the project we’ve been called in to do.
- Business Strategy
- Change Management
- Social Media
“During my time as CEO at Melita, StrategyWorks managed several projects, from customer satisfaction focus groups to studies on MVNO positioning. Alex and his team have a mix of strategic and communications skills and a very practical knowledge of the international telecoms and ICT sector. That’s what makes their work so compelling.”
Philip Micallef, Executive Chairman, Malta Communications Authority
“We called in StrategyWorks to devise our e-business strategy to complement our existing marketing channels. Alex then stayed on to implement the building blocks of our very successful e-marketing programs and align our ICT operations with our core business. Alex also coordinated our group strategic planning process – he brought many positive things to EC.”
Andrew Mangion, CEO, EC English Language Schools